If not updated this record will expire at 06/10/2024.
Therapist category: Trained Therapist
Level of training: Level 3
Types of clients: Adults
Specializations: Anxiety, Burn Out, Depression, Emotional Dysregulation, Relational issues, Self confidence
LI Therapy online?: No
My goal is to help individuals cope with life’s stressors, to support assisted self-discovery, and to help clients build skills to reduce suffering to engage more fully in life. Areas we can explore together include but are not limited to: life transitions, depression, trauma history, grief/loss, caregiver stress, anxiety, relationship challenges, work/life imbalance, chronic health conditions and difficult family dynamics.
- Bastyr University trained licensed mental health counselor (LMHC) & certified nutritionist (CN)
- Trained Lifespan Integration Therapist with a mindfulness orientation
- In-network provider for Premera, Lifewise, First Choice & plans using the First Choice network (e.g., Kaiser Access PPO)
- Convenient Seattle location in the Greenlake/Wallingford area; easy and free street parking
- Teletherapy sessions available
- Weekday and weekend appointments (Mon, Fri & Sun)